ALONGSIDE Wanderer, Faruzan is a new Anemo character introduced in the 3.3 update.
Unlike Wanderer, who is more of a main DPS, Faruzan works best in teams with other Anemo characters she can support.
She may have a limited niche, but when paired with someone like Wanderer or Xiao she is a great asset to the team.
Buff up Faruzan with our Genshin Impact Build guide.
Best weapons for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
Faruzan’s most important skill is her elemental burst which helps out damage dealers by breaking down their resistance to Anemo.
This skill costs a lot of energy, and her energy recharge will be really important to her.
Elemental mastery is another important stat, as it will boost the damage from swirls.
The only 5-star bow with a bonus to energy recharge is Elegy For The End, which we recommend here.
Additionally, it provides more elemental mastery and has a stackable effect that boosts the entire team’s Attack.
Here are some alternative weapons:
- Sacrificial Bow (four-star bow) – increases Energy Recharge, possibly skips ability cooldowns.
- Favonius Warbow (four-star bow) – increases Energy Recharge, creates additional energy particles on critical hits; available via one early quest, making it a good free-to-play option.
- End Of The Line (four-star bow) – increases Energy Recharge, provides area damage effect; available from the Fishing Club in Sumeru.
- Fading Twilight (four-star bow) – increases Energy Recharge and damage; event weapon from version 2.8.
Best Artifacts for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
As a support character, Faruzan’s artifact set will be a little different from that of an attacker’s.
Viridescent Venerer or Noblesse Oblige are both good sets you can use.
Viridescent Venerer helps to further weaken the elemental resistance of enemies. You should use this set if your team primarily relies on reactions to deal damage.
Noblesse Oblige provides a generous bonus to the attack stat of the entire team, which is important if your team’s damage comes from standard attacks.
This is how the stat distribution should look like in any case:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (sub stats).
- Sands: Energy Recharge (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Attack% (sub stats).
- Goblet: Anemo Damage% (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage/Critical Hit Rate (main stat), Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate/Critical Damage, Attack% (sub stats).
Best Teams for Faruzan in Genshin Impact
The meta is still evolving around Faruzan, but we know that she works best by supporting other Anemo characters.
- Wanderer (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Faruzan (Support), Bennett (Support)
Only three characters can work as the main damage dealer with Faruzan: Wanderer, Xiao or Shikanoin Heizou.
These characters trigger swirls, while Yelan and Bennett contribute elemental effects.
Faruzan contributes damage boosts as well as breaking the resistance.
Faruzan has only this limited use and loses a lot of effectiveness without unlocking her higher constellation levels.
She is currently only recommended for players who have one of the three mentioned DPS characters and really want to maximise their potential.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…