PUBG Mobile 2.4 APK 2022 – PUBG Mobile 2.4 APK: Expected release date, features and other details |
As per the release date, players will be able to access the new APK update two days after the launch. If the game developers happen to keep up with the pattern based on the earlier patches for PUBG mobile, they will likely update the APK link on the official website between January 6 and 8.
Will the game be rolled out in India?
Players based in India need to note that the update is not meant for BGMI as that game has been banned in India. Therefore, gamers will have to wait for Krafton’s official announcement on when the ban will be lifted from the game. Users are suggested to avoid rumours or leaks on Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Although the developers have only confirmed the release date, one can expect the arrival of many features from the 2.4 beta update, which was launched earlier this month.
PUBG APK 2.4 launch date
Based on the announcement from the company’s social media accounts, the 2.4 APK version is scheduled to be rolled out on January 6, 2023. As of now, the developers have confirmed the release date of the version, players can expect the full-fledged rollout of features from the 2.4 beta update, which the company launched earlier this month.
The aforementioned features were integrated into the beta version and are still not confirmed whether it will be rolled out alongside the final version. Hence, Pubg players must wait for the early patch notes of the 2.4 update for the official announcement.
Here’s what else may come
Apart from the features coming from the beta update, the developers have also confirmed the release of Cycle 4 Season 10, the new Ranked Season. It is said to go live as per its designated schedule. Players will be accessing the C4S10 in the second half of January, after the conclusion of Cycle 3 Season 9.
Mentioned below are the features that are likely to arrive in the PUBG mobile 2.4 APK final version:
Classic Battle Royale
- Back For Honor – The new feature will allow players to get recalled after elimination during a match and challenge their eliminator for a revenge mission.
- The addition of a Grappling Hook.
- Martial Arts Arena– It is a brand new time-limited in-game area.
- A new two-seater Dancing Lion vehicle will be introduced that can be stored in their backpack and carried throughout the match.
- A new map will be introduced
- Ziplines and Stairs will be added
- A new NPC enemies and bosses for PvE experience will be launched.
- Arrival of four fresh, sellable items in the upcoming map: Biological Sample, Processor (GPU), Lens, and Gold Piles.
- The availability of enhanced resistance for the advanced armour towards the damage from explosive attacks.
- A significant upgrade for the basic inventory capacity (capacity will be 30 now).
Google Discover: How to disable video autoplay feature on Android | Google Discover autoplay